Broward Commissioner Stacy Ritter speaks with Broward County Property Appraiser Lori Parrish. In part 1 Stacy introduces Lori and the two talk discuss what the Property Appraiser’s Office does including how the office appraises Broward County homes.
In part 2 Lori explains details about how the appraisers figure out the value of your Broward County home. She also talks about how the Broward Property Appraisers Office has changed since 2005.
In part 3, Lori tells how senior citizens will be notified about senior property exemptions. Lori also discusses her political career, dating back to her days on the Broward County School Board, the County Commission and now as the Property Appraiser. The two discuss the County’s current politics and how times have changed.
VIDEOTAPED at the Tamarac Cafe Diner
10052 West McNab Rd, 954-720-9655
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive