Broward Commissioner Stacy Ritter speaks with Broward County Property Appraiser Lori Parrish. In part 1 Stacy introduces Lori and the two talk discuss what the Property Appraiser’s Office does including how the office appraises Broward County homes.
In part 2 Lori explains details about how the appraisers figure out the value of your Broward County home. She also talks about how the Broward Property Appraisers Office has changed since 2005.
In part 3, Lori tells how senior citizens will be notified about senior property exemptions. Lori also discusses her political career, dating back to her days on the Broward County School Board, the County Commission and now as the Property Appraiser. The two discuss the County’s current politics and how times have changed.
VIDEOTAPED at the Tamarac Cafe Diner
10052 West McNab Rd, 954-720-9655
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event