Owner Bruce Davis: I have built approx. 4,000 pools, countless remodels over the years. Put in thousands of pool equipment sets.
Recently I was the head supervisor for a large pool company in Boca. When Covid hit, I took a step back, but I started working on jobs in Heron Bay for neighbors and friends last Jan. I Remodeled several pools and put in 2 new driveways ( rip out and replace pavers with building permit ).
The guys that work for me can do almost anything involving a pool, from rip-out to new. New pool plastering is high on the list.
So, in a nutshell, what do I offer:
- New “diamond-bright” plaster finishes
- Remove and replace pool tile
- Remove and replace paver decks with pavers, travertine, or marble
- Remove and Replace pool coping
- Change pool elevation if necessary
- New pool equipment includes but is not limited to filters, pumps, salt systems, Heat Pumps, gas heaters, pool lights, Pool Automation.
- Spa add-on to existing pools.
- Faux waterfalls and other water features
- Rip out of existing pools and put in new
- Anything to do with a pool
- Rip out old driveways and install new pavers
Being in this business for 53 years gives me the knowledge and expertise to do anything on/for a pool.