By: Chris Brunner:
Don’t miss the Independence Day celebration this year in the city of Coral Springs where the fun will be held at Mullins Park. Come out and celebrate on Friday, July 4. Starting at 6 p.m., families are invited to come and enjoy games, bounce houses, food and entertainment.
Don’t miss the grand fireworks display set to begin promptly at 9 p.m. Food, refreshments and activities will be available for purchase prior to the fireworks display. The event is free, but there is a $3 parking fee at the Coral Springs Gymnasium, Mullins Park and the Center for the Arts. Personal fireworks, alcoholic beverages and pets are not allowed in the park.
Also happening on Independence Day is the first Vintage, Antique and Collectible Show. Items will be on sale from 5 to 8 p.m. on Friday, July 4 and will continue over the weekend from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. This will be held by the Coral Springs Gymnasium.
Don’t forget that the personal use of fireworks has prompted the Coral Springs Police Department to take a firmer stance in addressing illegal fireworks. The City of Coral Springs states that setting off illegal fireworks could result in the fireworks being confiscated and perhaps criminal sanctions.
Mullins Park is located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive (N.W. 29th Street).
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive
- News2020.09.14Service Hours Offered for Students at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution