By: Sharon Aron Baron
This year, the City of Coral Springs International dinner dance won’t be about Italy, Mexico, Colombia, or Cuba. Instead, it will be all about the United States — built on the contributions of immigrants.
Canceled last year due to Covid-19, it will now be held on Saturday, September 25, 2021, at 7 p.m. at the Coral Springs Marriott at Heron Bay.
Highlighting a different country each year, this year they’ll celebrate the nation’s resilience, strength, hope, and unity.
“This event is meant to show our city’s support of different cultures and embrace diversity,” said Multi-Cultural Committee Liaison and City Commissioner Joy Carter.
“As citizens, we are so fortunate to live in a country filled with different cultures, traditions, and backgrounds, but is united by our freedom. I look forward to once again celebrating with residents and committee members.”
The $65 purchase price for tickets includes various hors d’oeuvres, an authentic American buffet, complimentary dinner wine, a live show, and the opportunity to dance the night away.
Tickets to the International Dinner must be purchased in advance; click here. No tickets will be sold at the door.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts