By: Sharon Aron Baron
Coral Springs Police have issued a Silver Alert for a Coral Springs resident who left his home on Tuesday morning and has not returned according to his family.
At 10:30 a.m. on January 28, Mateo Poupart, 84, left his home at the 8400 block of Forest Hills Drive in the Green Glades Condos. He is described at 5’5″, 140 pounds, tan skin, bald head, brown eyes, last seen wearing Khaki pants, black sneaker, NY Yankees hat, unknown shirt – most likely a Polo style.
Poupart is driving a 2005 Gray Hyundai Tuscan, FL Tag GJHF85. The paint is faded, and the “Hyundai” H logo is missing from the rear. He is showing early signs of dementia, and he has type 2 diabetes.
He is bilingual (English/Spanish), may not know how to swim, and has never been missing before. Poupart was hospitalized last week for low blood sugar.
If you see him, please immediately contact police.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive