By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Coral Springs man is facing burglary and voyeurism charges after he broke into a woman’s home and exposed himself according to police.
Basil Levy, 22, entered the victim’s screen patio on Thursday, pulled his pants down and began masturbating.
The victim told police that that around 6:30 a.m. she heard a noise coming from the back patio, just outside her sliding door. She turned on the light and pulled the curtain back. It was at this time she said she saw Levy standing there with his pants down around his ankles, exposing his erect penis.
She yelled, “What are you doing here?” This caused Levy to flee the area and the victim to call CSPD.
As officers were searching the victim’s backyard, they said they received a call from a neighbor reporting a similar incident.
Levy was found shortly after in the Coral Springs Country Club area at 2900 block of Northwest 115th Terrace and was positively identified.
Detectives said Levy confessed to entering the patio, and said he wanted to masturbate while the victim undressed.
He was was arrested and turned over to BSO.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.21The Window for School Choice Applications Shuts February 8
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County
- News2021.01.20See the Works of Photographer and Filmmaker Cheryl Maeder at the Coral Springs Museum
- News2021.01.19Coral Springs Crime and Arrest Update Through January 12