By: Sharon Aron Baron
A 17 year-old Coral Springs girl who went missing last Saturday, is now safely home.
Greg Bales said this week that his daughter Maddie left home without a change of clothes, or her cellphone. They contacted Coral Springs Police Department as well as hired a private investigator to try to find her whereabouts. Her story was shared thousands of times on Facebook as well as on Twitter.
Greg Bales shared this statement:
Maddie is safe! We are unbelievably grateful for her safe return. We want to thank all of you, especially Detective Brian Koenig and the Coral Springs Police Department, as well as the entire community for your quick actions and prayers. We believe the work of the police and especially the incredible speed at which the word was spread by the community directly led to her safe return from this very difficult experience. It is clear from the authorities that without your quick action we would have faced a much worse outcome. We ask that you respect our family’s privacy at this time and appreciate your continued prayers. Words cannot begin to express how grateful we are to be surrounded by such a wonderful and vigilant community.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation