Coral Springs Police arrested a licensed paramedic for aggravated child abuse on Wednesday, after he turned himself in at the Coral Springs Police Department.
On July 23, 2012 Coral Springs Fire Rescue responded to a residence in reference to a four month old infant suffering from an unknown medical emergency. The infant was transported to Northwest Regional Hospital with seizures, and then airlifted to Broward General Medical Center Pediatric ICU. The infant had signs of an abusive head injury.
After a thorough investigation by detectives and medical staff, it was determined the injuries caused to the victim were from an impact as well as violent shaking.
The father of the victim, Victor James Jadoo, 35, a resident of Coral Springs, was arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated child abuse and one count of child neglect.
Jadoo was transported to Broward County Main Jail, where he posted bond and was released.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2019.10.10Residents Needed as Paid Performers for Interactive Art Installation
- News2019.10.10Crime Update for Coral Springs: Latest Incidents Through October 2
- News2019.10.08Five Guys Opens New Restaurant in Coral Springs this Week
- News2019.10.07Delectable Foods Found at the Coral Springs Farmers’ Market