Video highlights from the 2012 Coral Springs Festival of the Arts at the Walk which features entertainment, music, dance, theatre and and literary performances. This year’s event was held on March 17th and 18th and the weather was perfect for the event. This year was the 8th Annual festival which usually attracts 30,000 – 40,000 people from all over the South Florida area.
Please check back soon where we will be posting photos from the event.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.23Coral Springs Holiday Parade Becomes a Drive-Thru Experience
- News2020.11.20MLK Committee Hosts Inaugural Virtual Art Contest for K-12 Students
- News2020.11.20Feeding South Florida to Host Thanksgiving Food Distributions in Days Leading Up to Thanksgiving
- News2020.11.16Coral Springs Police and Dispatch Receive National Re-Accreditation