Video highlights from the 2012 Coral Springs Festival of the Arts at the Walk which features entertainment, music, dance, theatre and and literary performances. This year’s event was held on March 17th and 18th and the weather was perfect for the event. This year was the 8th Annual festival which usually attracts 30,000 – 40,000 people from all over the South Florida area.
Please check back soon where we will be posting photos from the event.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’
- News2020.09.22MD NOW in Coral Springs Now Offering Free Flu Shots
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee