An article that previously appeared, “Charter Schools USA Fishing for investors” has been retracted.
Charter Schools USA ‘s attorneys maintain that no direct relationship exists between Charter Schools USA and the Vietnamese company Immica, which finds overseas investors for projects including Charter Schools that also make the investors eligible for green cards.
Although, Charter Schools USA is quoted on their website by Immica, and images of their schools and videos of their CEO appear to endorse their schools, there is no connection.
We regret this error.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Crime & Safety2019.08.16Man Arrested in 1983 Coral Springs Sexual Battery Case Thanks to DNA Evidence
- Crime & Safety2019.08.15Coral Springs Woman Arrested for Routinely Striking, Punching, her Child
- Crime & Safety2019.08.14Pastor Living in Coral Springs Charged with Molesting Teen Boy
- Events2019.08.13Parkland Pokers 14U Baseball Tryouts Open to all Coral Springs Residents