By Sharon Aron Baron
The Chabad of Coral Springs continues its mission of making sure the needs of those who are struggling are met.
They’ve teamed up with Feeding South Florida, Farm Share, and individual donors to continue the food distribution this week on Wednesday, August 3. from 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Items include: bananas, split peas, ginger, eggplant, bread, apples, yogurt, and more.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2022.08.10TICKET ALERT: Newsboys “Stand Together” Tour Heads to Coral Springs
- Events2022.08.09Apply to Broward Center Teen Ambassador Program by Aug. 26
- Events2022.08.08Rising Rent? Coral Springs Launches New Program
- Events2022.08.07Temple Beth Orr in Coral Springs celebrates its 50th Anniversary with Events