By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Springs High School swim team now has a pair of athletes moving to Regionals after competing in the District Championship.
Jason Gregory advanced in both the 100-yard backstroke and the 50-yard free for the boys, with a fourth and ninth-place finish, respectively. Abby Frank came in fourth place in the 100-yard butterfly and then fifth place in the 200-yard freestyle for the girls.
Joseph Gregory and Logan Black were the other competitors for the Colts to compete. While their season comes to an end, they each swam well in their races.
Next, Frank and Gregory will prepare for regionals on Thursday, November 4, at Academic Village Pool in Pembroke Pines.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsMarch 1, 20244 Local High School Baseball Teams Compete in BCAA Tournament
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Rivalry Matchups Highlight Eventful Week of Athletics in Coral Springs
- NewsFebruary 22, 20245 Coral Springs Teams Compete in Regionals; Bowlers Compete in BCAA Tournament
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Coral Glades Football Adds New Offensive Coordinator