By: Sharon Aron Baron
A 31-year-old woman died as the result of a single-vehicle accident in Coral Springs.
According to Coral Springs Police, on January 18, at approximately 11:35 pm, they responded to the 3100 block of Coral Springs Drive about an accident involving a vehicle and tree. They discovered a female passenger with serious injuries and another female driver who appeared to have died as a result of the crash.
The Coral Springs Fire Department responded to the scene for treatment of the passenger and later transported the female to Broward Health North.
The driver was also accessed by Coral Springs Fire Rescue and was unfortunately pronounced deceased as a result of injuries sustained in the crash. She has been identified as Ashley Kligfeld of Tamarac. The passenger has been identified as Alishia Benjamin, 30, of Oakland Park.
Witnesses and those with information regarding the crash are encouraged to contact our Traffic Homicide Investigator Nicolas Cotellese direct at (954) 346-1753 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.17Official 2021/22 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar
- News2021.05.17Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution May 19, Volunteers Needed
- News2021.05.16Winner of Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest Announced
- News2021.05.14City of Coral Springs Honors Nurses and Volunteers from COVID19 Vaccine Site