By: Sharon Aron Baron
A 31-year-old woman died as the result of a single-vehicle accident in Coral Springs.
According to Coral Springs Police, on January 18, at approximately 11:35 pm, they responded to the 3100 block of Coral Springs Drive about an accident involving a vehicle and tree. They discovered a female passenger with serious injuries and another female driver who appeared to have died as a result of the crash.
The Coral Springs Fire Department responded to the scene for treatment of the passenger and later transported the female to Broward Health North.
The driver was also accessed by Coral Springs Fire Rescue and was unfortunately pronounced deceased as a result of injuries sustained in the crash. She has been identified as Ashley Kligfeld of Tamarac. The passenger has been identified as Alishia Benjamin, 30, of Oakland Park.
Witnesses and those with information regarding the crash are encouraged to contact our Traffic Homicide Investigator Nicolas Cotellese direct at (954) 346-1753 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video