By Sharon Aron Baron
The wheels on the bus go round and round, and Broward County Public Schools needs more drivers to make that happen.
Starting pay is $16.50 and free training is included. Benefits include health, dental, and vision, paid days off, and a $500 bonus.
Applicants need a clean driving record, at least five years of licensed driving experience, a valid Florida driver’s license with a Class A or B with passenger and school bus endorsements (preferred), or a Class ‘E’ driver’s license and driving permit for (CDL).
To apply visit browardschools.com/applytodrive.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2022.08.10TICKET ALERT: Newsboys “Stand Together” Tour Heads to Coral Springs
- Events2022.08.09Apply to Broward Center Teen Ambassador Program by Aug. 26
- Events2022.08.08Rising Rent? Coral Springs Launches New Program
- Events2022.08.07Temple Beth Orr in Coral Springs celebrates its 50th Anniversary with Events