By: Chris Brunner
Join the City of Coral Springs for “Una Noche en Cuba” at the their Annual International Dinner Dance where they’ll highlight Cuban culture and cuisine in this evening event.
Set for Saturday, September 23 at the Coral Springs Marriott at Heron Bay, the festivities will begin at 7 p.m. with a cocktail hour.
Tickets are $60 each and will include hors d’oeuvres, lavish buffet dinner, complimentary dinner wine and a live show. The fun continues as a D.J. provides an array of international dance music for those who wish to dance the night away. There will also be a Silent Auction with unique items of cultural interest. Guests are encouraged to wear ethnic or cultural attire from their own country to lend even more of an international flair to this delightful occasion.
Tickets will not be sold after September 15 and will not be available at the door. For more information or to purchase tickets, call 954-344-1063.
- Chris has been a contributing writer at Tamarac Talk and Coral Springs Talk since high school. He is a resident of Coral Springs and is currently attending college.
- News2020.04.16Museum of Discovery and Science Now Partners with Broward County Public Schools
- News2020.04.06Nominate a Healthcare, First Responders & Unsung Community Hero for a 2020 Hyundai Sonata Giveaway
- News2019.09.25Grudges Settled in the Ring at Coastal Championship Wrestling in Coral Springs
- News2019.09.23Coral Springs Police Hold Shredathon where Items will be Safely Destroyed