By Sharon Aron Baron
A local charitable agency, Coral Springs Community Chest, is raising funds to provide temporary financial assistance through the “Give Where You Live” program through their partnership with the city.
Thanks to the community’s generosity, they now have an additional $15,000 and are now accepting applications from residents in need of temporary financial assistance.
The assistance will be in the form of a direct payment to service providers for past due payments, and all requests will be considered based on financial needs, which are directly tied to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Financial assistance provided will be based on essential needs for the next 30-60 days. To apply, visit www.coralspringscommunitychest.org.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home