By Sharon Aron Baron
A local charitable agency, Coral Springs Community Chest, is raising funds to provide temporary financial assistance through the “Give Where You Live” program through their partnership with the city.
Thanks to the community’s generosity, they now have an additional $15,000 and are now accepting applications from residents in need of temporary financial assistance.
The assistance will be in the form of a direct payment to service providers for past due payments, and all requests will be considered based on financial needs, which are directly tied to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Financial assistance provided will be based on essential needs for the next 30-60 days. To apply, visit www.coralspringscommunitychest.org.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.12.05Pets of the Week: Curtis and Gin Are Seeking their Forever Families
- News2021.12.02Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Chaplain Awarded 2021 ‘Chaplain of the Year’
- Events2021.12.01Nominate a Coral Springs Business for a 2022 Excellence Awards
- Events2021.12.01Literary Guest Speakers Announced for 2022 Coral Springs Festival of the Arts