Video by Aiden Palmer
By Kevin Deutsch
A baby fell from a third-story patio at a Coral Springs apartment building Sunday, authorities said.
The child, who is around one year old, was flown to Broward Health Medical Center in Fort Lauderdale as a precaution due to the height of the fall, authorities said. The incident happened near 2900 Riverside Drive.
The baby’s injuries appeared to be minor on the exterior, said Deputy Chief Mike Moser of the Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Department.
No additional details were made public Monday, including an update on the child’s condition.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- News2022.11.19Coral Springs Crime Update: $297K Fraud and Car Burglaries
- News2022.11.16Spitfire Farm Hosts ‘Thanksgiving Break’ Equestrian Camp in Coconut Creek
- Eat2022.11.13Publix Goes Green: Meatless Subs Now Available at Grocery Store’s Delis
- Crime & Safety2022.11.10Police Find Drugs Laced With Fentanyl, Loaded Revolver in Coral Springs