By: Sharon Aron Baron
Sharing a little bit about their backgrounds and qualifications, candidates running for County and Circuit Court judge introduced themselves to members of the Coral Springs Parkland Democratic Club before their October meeting commenced.
Introduced by Attorney Alan Bernstein, candidates included: Corey Cawthon Broward County Court Group 9; Allison Gilman and Jackie Powell for Broward County Court Judge Group 19; Stefanie Camille Moon and Jason Allen-Rosner for Circuit Court Judge Group 38; and H. James Curry and Maria Weekes for Circuit Court Judge Group 46.
Each were allowed three minutes, although many went over.
The election will be held on November 6, 2018.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event