By: Sharon Aron Baron
Sharing a little bit about their backgrounds and qualifications, candidates running for County and Circuit Court judge introduced themselves to members of the Coral Springs Parkland Democratic Club before their October meeting commenced.
Introduced by Attorney Alan Bernstein, candidates included: Corey Cawthon Broward County Court Group 9; Allison Gilman and Jackie Powell for Broward County Court Judge Group 19; Stefanie Camille Moon and Jason Allen-Rosner for Circuit Court Judge Group 38; and H. James Curry and Maria Weekes for Circuit Court Judge Group 46.
Each were allowed three minutes, although many went over.
The election will be held on November 6, 2018.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.28Clear Space by Disposing Your Hazardous Waste March 6
- News2021.02.27Arson, Burglary, and Battery, This Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2021.02.26Dr. Andrea Pryce Selected as Operations Manager for the Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety
- Crime & Safety2021.02.26FOUND: Parkland Teen Missing after Disagreement at Home