By: Sharon Aron Baron
Sharing a little bit about their backgrounds and qualifications, candidates running for County and Circuit Court judge introduced themselves to members of the Coral Springs Parkland Democratic Club before their October meeting commenced.
Introduced by Attorney Alan Bernstein, candidates included: Corey Cawthon Broward County Court Group 9; Allison Gilman and Jackie Powell for Broward County Court Judge Group 19; Stefanie Camille Moon and Jason Allen-Rosner for Circuit Court Judge Group 38; and H. James Curry and Maria Weekes for Circuit Court Judge Group 46.
Each were allowed three minutes, although many went over.
The election will be held on November 6, 2018.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- News2021.05.106 Named City of Coral Springs Business Excellence Award Winners
- News2021.05.10Submit your Best Shot and Win $100 in Coral Springs Talk Cover Photo Contest
- Crime & Safety2021.05.09Coral Springs Couple Search for Good Samaritan Who Returned Wallet left on Top of Vehicle