By: Sharon Aron Baron
Sharing a little bit about their backgrounds and qualifications, candidates running for County and Circuit Court judge introduced themselves to members of the Coral Springs Parkland Democratic Club before their October meeting commenced.
Introduced by Attorney Alan Bernstein, candidates included: Corey Cawthon Broward County Court Group 9; Allison Gilman and Jackie Powell for Broward County Court Judge Group 19; Stefanie Camille Moon and Jason Allen-Rosner for Circuit Court Judge Group 38; and H. James Curry and Maria Weekes for Circuit Court Judge Group 46.
Each were allowed three minutes, although many went over.
The election will be held on November 6, 2018.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.23Video: Patient at Broward Health Coral Springs Celebrates 101st Birthday
- News2020.09.23Sawgrass Nature Center Raising Funds for Environmental Education Project for Title 1 Schools
- News2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’