By: Sharon Aron Baron
Bites-N-Sips returns to Coral Springs with a great way to celebrate the fall season.
Held on Friday, Nov. 4, at City Hall from 5:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., the event features music by the Tim Charron Band and includes a little critters petting zoo, an inflatable corn maze, local vendors, and arts & crafts.
Admission is free; however, the cost of food, drinks, and special activities is additional.
Food trucks include:
- V’s Cheesecakes
- The Mac Bowl
- The Greek Gyro Truck
- Mr.Serrano Food Truck
- Dank Frank Hot Dog Cart
- NY Phat Pies
- Kona Ice
- 21 Flavass
- Tijuana Taxi Co.
- Burga Bwoy
- Island Boyz Conch Shack
- Mean Green Grillin Machine
- Playa Bowls
- Larry’s Ice Cream
Parking is free at the City Hall garage. 9500 West Sample Road, Coral Springs, 33065,
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.12.01Broward County School Choice Application Window Now Open for 2023/24
- News2022.11.30Talk Media Named 2022 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- Events2022.11.29Prepare for Snow at Coral Springs ‘Downtown in December’ Event
- News2022.11.28Sawgrass Nature Center Invites Kids to ‘Camp Wild’ for Winter Break