By Sharon Aron Baron
Broward Health has recently announced the appointment of Kristen Z. Bowman, MBA, as the new Chief Executive Officer of Broward Health Coral Springs.
Bowman, a seasoned healthcare executive, transitions to the role following her stint as the interim CEO at WellStar Cobb Medical Center in Atlanta, part of Georgia’s largest non-profit healthcare system.
Shane Strum, President & CEO of Broward Health, said that with Bowman’s leadership experience at other non-profit hospitals with a vision and commitment to patient care similar to our own, she will be a great fit for our hospital in Coral Springs.
“I’m confident she will contribute much to its ongoing growth and success,” he said.
Bowman holds a Bachelor of Liberal Arts and a Master of Health Sciences from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, and a Master of Business Administration from Louisiana State University, Shreveport. Additionally, she is a member of the American College of Health Care Executives.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Black History Month Book Fair Celebrates African American Culture
- EventsFebruary 21, 2024Phi Xi Zeta Chapter Celebrates 16 Years in Coral Springs with Tribute to Police
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Coral Glades Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- EventsFebruary 19, 2024Orchid and Plant Festival Returns to the Sawgrass Nature Center