By: Jill Fox
The largest 4-day festival in Coral Springs returns this weekend with carnival fun for the whole family.
Starting on February 3, the St. Andrew Catholic Church Carnival includes rides, carnival games, food, live bands, and community entertainment. Plus, there will be multiple opportunities for residents to win cash!
Thursday, February 3: 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday, February 4: 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Saturday, February 5: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 6: 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The price of a 4-day wristband is offered at the pre-sale price of $50.00 and allows for unlimited rides. A one-day wristband costs $20.00 and can only be used on Thursday or Sunday. Purchased at the event is $25.00.
Food and drink tickets are $1.00 each. Purchase them online or before or after mass at St. Andrew Catholic Church, located at 9950 NW 29 Street in Coral Springs.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2022.05.25Coral Springs High School Graduate Earns Prestigious Fashion Scholarship
- Events2022.05.19Quit Horsin’ Around And Spend Your Summer At Spitfire Farm
- Events2022.05.19Register Now for Dolphins Football and Cheer Summer Camps
- Events2022.05.05Quit Horsin’ Around And Spend Your Summer At Spitfire Farm