By Sharon Aron Baron
Casa Décor and More, a local home decor boutique, just launched the And More clothing boutique section in their store.
Mary Villalobos, Kayla Kaydas, and Melissa Sousa opened the Coral Springs store in 2021, following their passion for home design, home decor, creativity, and do-it-yourself projects.
On Friday, the owners had a small reveal where attendees enjoyed complimentary wine and got the opportunity to get first picks on the clothing and accessories.
“We are striving to maintain very unique and trendy clothing in our boutique such as vintage tees, boho dresses, handbags, jewelry, and more,” said Villalobos.
See the new boutique section at 9821 West Sample Road. The store sells unique items, one-of-a-kind hand-painted furniture, decor, local crafts, and personalized gifts.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsFebruary 25, 2024American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life Taking Place in Coral Springs
- EventsFebruary 22, 2024Black History Month Book Fair Celebrates African American Culture
- EventsFebruary 21, 2024Phi Xi Zeta Chapter Celebrates 16 Years in Coral Springs with Tribute to Police
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Coral Glades Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher