By Ryan Yousefi
Christ Church of Coral Springs invites the community to celebrate the church’s 50th anniversary on Sunday, March 12, at 10:00 a.m. with a special celebration, worship, and reception.
The 50th-anniversary service takes place at the church’s 10021 West Sample Road campus and is presided over by Rev. Pedro Suarez, Bishop of the Florida Bahamas Synod ELCA.
Christ Church of Coral Springs also invites those clergy and community leaders wanting to participate in the service to contact them to coordinate.
“We are pleased to have a longstanding tradition of witnessing the gospel and serving our Coral Springs community. It is a real blessing and honor to celebrate God’s grace towards Christ Church over the last 50 years,” Reverend Dr. Sean L. Forde, Church Pastor, told Coral Springs Talk.
“We understand the significance of this ministry milestone and give all glory to God. We look forward to another 50 years of preaching, teaching, serving, caring, helping, and partnering with our community for the sake of the gospel.”
According to church leaders, as the church does every week, the 50th anniversary welcomes anyone and everyone to join them in giving thanks.
“As a long-time member and Council President, I am truly grateful that we have been able to share God’s blessings and love with the community for 50 years. Christ Church welcomes all to worship and serve without bias,” Melody DeJesus, Church Council President, told Coral Springs Talk.
Following the anniversary service, there will be a luncheon reception where photos and mingling will take place. For more information about the event or to join the service, contact Christ Church of Coral Springs by phone at 954-752-6566 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss reading Parkland Talk, Tamarac Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiple outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Crime & Safety2023.03.21Eat Mor Chikin’, Have Less Beef: Woman Arrested for Pulling Gun at Chick-fil-A Drive-Thru
- Eat2023.03.21Coral Springs Mediterranean Restaurant Faces 11 Health and Safety Violations Following State Inspection
- Crime & Safety2023.03.20Walmart Employee Takes ‘Rollback Prices’ Too Seriously, Charged with Grand Theft
- Eat2023.03.18Ocean One Grille Ordered Shut Down By State Inspectors After 14 Violations Discovered