By Sharon Aron Baron
After much anticipation of the Financial Plaza’s future demolition, the City of Coral Springs a date.
Demolition of the Financial Plaza will start on Monday, January 18, with the decommissioning of existing elevators and interior areas of the building, followed by the capping of water and sewer systems. The exterior demolition will be managed safely in sections starting in early February, with the site to be fully razed by early May 2021.
Property Developer Rod Sheldon of Predesco Property Investments plans to host a groundbreaking ceremony, welcoming the first phase of construction for Mill Creek, a 352-unit residential property, upon completing the demolition.
“We are so pleased to have closed on the property with Mill Creek and start demolition of the Financial Plaza. Regardless of the pandemic, Predesco Property Investments has received great interest from companies looking to relocate to Downtown Coral Springs to be part of Cornerstone,” said Sheldon.
In addition to residential construction, Sheldon looks forward to constructing medical office suites, space for retail, entertainment, and a 138-room high-end hotel.
Mill Creek’s construction is expected to be complete by the start of Summer 2023, with additional construction of Cornerstone running concurrently.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts