By Sharon Aron Baron
The one-stop-shop bringing the city government to the people, City Hall in the Mall provides dozens of resources for Coral Springs residents.
One of their most popular is their convenient passport services. Effective immediately, City Hall in the Mall now requires appointments on Saturdays between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
To improve productivity and reduce the time spent waiting for passport services, they’re now offering the Q-Less Virtual Check-In System, which reduces time in line so they can complete their business quickly and efficiently. However, before arriving at City Hall in the Mall, passport applications need to be completed before the scheduled appointment.
To schedule an appointment on Saturday, Visit kiosk.na4.qless.com and sign up. Visitors may also use the kiosk inside City Hall in the Mall to reserve their spot.
Their hours are Monday – Thursday • 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday • 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturday • 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (By appointment only). City Hall in the Mall is located at Coral Square Mall, 9239 W. Atlantic Blvd.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsMarch 1, 2024Laugh Out Loud with Comedian Ilana Glazer; Broad City Star Heads to Coral Springs
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Broward Health Coral Springs Welcomes Rare Leap Day Baby
- EventsFebruary 29, 2024Sawgrass Nature Center Hosts Family-Friendly “Spring into Spring” Event
- EventsFebruary 27, 2024Earn Service Hours During the 47th Annual Waterway Cleanup in Coral Springs