By: Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Coral Springs will hold a special Memorial Day Ceremony on Monday, May 25, at 9 a.m. to honor all Americans who made the supreme sacrifice with their unselfish devotion in order to defend our heritage of liberty and justice for all.
Join City officials and Veterans as they honor of the brave men and women of our military who have given their lives in service to our nation. Keynote speaker this year will be Major General Steve Read.
“This ceremony is of particular interest because, since November, 2014, our Veterans Coalition has been selling commemorative bricks to local residents who wished to remember their loved ones who have passed on by having an engraved brick installed in the walkway at Veterans Park,” said William Vasquez, Founder of the Veterans Coalition. These commemorative bricks will be officially unveiled during the ceremony.
The Ceremony will be at Veterans Park, located at 8601 Royal Palm Boulevard.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments
- News2021.01.13U.S. Rep Deutch Calls on Pence to Activate 25th Amendment
- News2021.01.13City Reminds Residents Coral Square Vaccination Site is by Appointment Only
- News2021.01.13Coral Springs Resident Named Board Chair of Children’s Harbor