By Sharon Aron Baron
On Wednesday, the City of Coral Springs partnership with the Florida Department of Health, opened a COVID-19 vaccination site at the Coral Square Mall.
The only people that will be vaccinated must have an appointment, are 65+ with valid identification.
Today, local radio stations transmitted that the site is a walk-up site, no appointment necessary. According to city spokesperson Alessandra Assenza, this has led to confusion and seniors making unnecessary travel only to be turned away.
They remind everyone that the Coral Square Mall location is a walk-in with appointment — not a drive-thru site and will not accept those without an appointment, and those who do have an appointment must come during their appointment time.
Please read more information on our article here.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts