By Sharon Aron Baron
On Wednesday, the City of Coral Springs partnership with the Florida Department of Health, opened a COVID-19 vaccination site at the Coral Square Mall.
The only people that will be vaccinated must have an appointment, are 65+ with valid identification.
Today, local radio stations transmitted that the site is a walk-up site, no appointment necessary. According to city spokesperson Alessandra Assenza, this has led to confusion and seniors making unnecessary travel only to be turned away.
They remind everyone that the Coral Square Mall location is a walk-in with appointment — not a drive-thru site and will not accept those without an appointment, and those who do have an appointment must come during their appointment time.
Please read more information on our article here.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsMarch 1, 2024Laugh Out Loud with Comedian Ilana Glazer; Broad City Star Heads to Coral Springs
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Broward Health Coral Springs Welcomes Rare Leap Day Baby
- EventsFebruary 29, 2024Sawgrass Nature Center Hosts Family-Friendly “Spring into Spring” Event
- EventsFebruary 27, 2024Earn Service Hours During the 47th Annual Waterway Cleanup in Coral Springs