By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs community came out in force on July 21, to celebrate the grand opening of Cleveland Clinic Florida’s Coral Springs Family Health Center.
The new three-story, 73,000-square-foot facility offers specialty care, outpatient surgery, endoscopy, and advanced imaging services. Hundreds of residents and visitors enjoyed a morning of fun-filled activities that included self-guided tours of the new center, health screenings and risk assessments, food trucks, and games for kids of all ages.
The Coral Springs Family Health Center is located at 5701 N. University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33067.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2019.07.08Coral Springs Residents Earn Congressional Award Gold Medals
- Events2019.07.02Celebrate Independence Day in Coral Springs
- News2019.06.26Dan Daley Sworn in as Florida State Representative
- Crime & Safety2019.06.26Sheriff Tony Fires Two More Deputies after Marjory Stoneman Douglas School Shooting