By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs community came out in force on July 21, to celebrate the grand opening of Cleveland Clinic Florida’s Coral Springs Family Health Center.
The new three-story, 73,000-square-foot facility offers specialty care, outpatient surgery, endoscopy, and advanced imaging services. Hundreds of residents and visitors enjoyed a morning of fun-filled activities that included self-guided tours of the new center, health screenings and risk assessments, food trucks, and games for kids of all ages.
The Coral Springs Family Health Center is located at 5701 N. University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33067.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.04.18Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Coral Springs, Tamarac, and Pompano Beach
- Events2021.04.18No-Appointment Needed Vaccination Sites Offered at 9 Broward County Locations
- Events2021.04.18Coral Springs Celebrates EarthFest 2021 and Street Clean Up
- Events2021.04.16President, Governor, Directs Flags at Half-Staff in Honor of Indianapolis Victims on April 20