By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs community came out in force on July 21, to celebrate the grand opening of Cleveland Clinic Florida’s Coral Springs Family Health Center.
The new three-story, 73,000-square-foot facility offers specialty care, outpatient surgery, endoscopy, and advanced imaging services. Hundreds of residents and visitors enjoyed a morning of fun-filled activities that included self-guided tours of the new center, health screenings and risk assessments, food trucks, and games for kids of all ages.
The Coral Springs Family Health Center is located at 5701 N. University Drive, Coral Springs, FL 33067.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.25Coral Springs Mayor Scott Brook Promotes ‘Buy Local Initiative’
- News2020.09.25Register Now for Coral Springs Youth Soccer
- News2020.09.25Coral Springs Presents ‘Playing with Fire’ at Drive-in Movie Event
- News2020.09.24Coral Springs Police Seek 2 Suspects Who Conned Victim in Lottery Scam