By: Sharon Aron Baron
A discount fashion clothing company where all items are under $25 will open its doors in Coral Springs.
Discovery Clothing Company, Chicago’s largest independently owned discount retailer, is opening its 32nd store in Coral Springs, Florida on Thursday, July 31.
The new 12,000+-square-foot retail store – located in the Maplewood Plaza shopping center at 1170 N. University Drive – will feature an accessory wall, new floor design and trendy, affordable fashions – and everything in the store is under $25.
Residents will enjoy a boutique setting with bold colors, elegant chandeliers, a new, easy-to-navigate floor layout, and a display wall showcasing the hottest trends in jewelry and accessories. The new ambiance will provide the feel of a boutique while still offering a wide selection of fashions. From career to casual, accessories to shoes, outerwear to intimate apparel and denim to dresses, they have everything needed to look and feel fabulous without spending a fortune.
Discovery Clothing Company currently has locations in Florida: Pembroke Pines, Fort Lauderdale, Hialeah and soon they will be opening an Orlando store.
“We are excited to open a fifth store in Florida and bring stylish, affordable clothing and accessories to more women and girls,” says Kenny Goldman, co-CEO. Jeff Goldman, also co-CEO, adds, “We are especially enthusiastic about the opening of this store because it features our latest design concept. It has everything!”
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.02.24Coral Springs Teen Among Elite Group of Students Named to Philanthropy Tank Class of 2021
- News2021.02.23CVS Will Offer COVID-19 Vaccinations Said Gov DeSantis
- Events2021.02.23Girl Scout Cookie Sales Are Here: Coral Springs Locations February 26-28
- Events2021.02.23Relay For Life Seeks Youth Performers for Fundraising Talent Show