By Sharon Aron Baron
Get ready for more road construction. The Riverside Drive upgrade begins Monday, June 21.
This Broward County project funded through Penny for Transportation includes continuous concrete sidewalks on both sides of the road, roadway resurfacing, bike lanes, new pavement markings, and necessary drainage improvements.
This work takes place between Atlantic Boulevard and Royal Palm Boulevard and is estimated to last until September 1, 2022.
During construction, one of two travel lanes in each direction will remain open at all times. Access to businesses along the corridor will remain available. A project information board and variable message signs will be posted to advise affected motorists and pedestrians.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.30Coral Springs Center for the Arts Announces 11 Concerts, Comedy, and Shows
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts