By Sharon Aron Baron
Get ready for more road construction. The Riverside Drive upgrade begins Monday, June 21.
This Broward County project funded through Penny for Transportation includes continuous concrete sidewalks on both sides of the road, roadway resurfacing, bike lanes, new pavement markings, and necessary drainage improvements.
This work takes place between Atlantic Boulevard and Royal Palm Boulevard and is estimated to last until September 1, 2022.
During construction, one of two travel lanes in each direction will remain open at all times. Access to businesses along the corridor will remain available. A project information board and variable message signs will be posted to advise affected motorists and pedestrians.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration