By: Matt Rothman
It is not often teams that have three high school football games in a week, but for Coral Springs Charter, they were able to pull out victories in all three with their 35-6 win over Northeast High School.
“I’m just happy for the players and coaches,” said Head Coach Chris Haire. “Their hard work has paid off and continues to show, and it’s great for us to carry the momentum into the big week against Pine Crest.”
With their latest win, the Panthers improved to 5-1 for the third time in school history. The only time they started 6-0 was in 2015, when CSC went 11-0.
Ryan O’Keefe continued to shine with three more touchdown passes, Mason Phillips caught a pair of scores, Collin Teschky added one, and Keon Taylor added two touchdowns on the ground in the team’s biggest margin win this year.
“Ryan and Mason both do a great job of making plays,” Coach Haire added. “Ryan spread the ball around to multiple wide receivers tonight with Collin Teschky and Roman Reid having big nights for us.”
Coach Haire also credits his offensive line for what they could do with their run and passing game.
Next, the Panthers will hope to improve to 6-1 when they face Pine Crest School on Friday, October 15 at 7 p.m.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. He is now attending the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2022.01.16CSC’s Chris Haire Coaches Inaugural Battle at The Beach All-Star Game
- News2022.01.15Coral Springs Charter’s Dalton Mason Wins the Senior Bowl Tournament
- News2022.01.15Coral Springs High School Boys and Girls Soccer Cap Off Strong Week with Senior Night
- News2022.01.14Coral Glades Cheerleading Qualify for State Semifinals