By: Matt Rothman
Jordan Edouard has been announced as the new coach for the girls’ soccer team at Coral Springs Charter.
A St. Thomas Aquinas High School graduate, Edouard continued her soccer career at Ball State University and earned her bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science. Her primary motivation for becoming a coach is to make a positive impact on young athletes. The sport has provided her with numerous benefits, and she desires to give back in kind.
“I’m excited and humbled for the opportunity to lead the girls’ soccer program, I am inheriting a great program and team, and our coaching staff is eager to begin working with the girls. I look forward to the coming season and what we can build going forward.”
The Panthers are coming off another incredible season where they reached Regionals after winning 12 games. Despite losing three seniors to graduation, CSC will return several starters from last year’s team.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Coral Glades Basketball and Soccer Teams Face Mixed Fortunes in Recent Matchups
- NewsNovember 26, 2023High School Basketball in Coral Springs Tips-Off on Black Friday
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Carter Brooks of Coral Glades Named PGA South Florida Player of the Year
- NewsNovember 23, 2023Coral Springs Charter’s Catcher Stephanie Basso Makes College Pick