By: Sharon Aron Baron
Continuing their fourth year in a row, the Coral Springs Farmer’s Market is bringing local produce and exotic food vendors to the residents of the city.
Held every other Sunday, the market features more than 30 vendors selling fresh herbs, baked goods, pastas, as well as olive oil, fresh mozzarella, jams, honey and much more. The market is dog-friendly and pet treats are also available for purchase.
The Farmer’s Market is held from 9 a.m. -1:00 p.m.
December 23, 2018
January 13, 2019
January 27, 2019
February 10, 2019
February 24, 2019
March 10, 2019
March 24, 2019
April 7, 2019
Interested in becoming a vendor?
Contact Colleen Sullivan 954-618-9977 or Coralspringsfarmersmarket@gmail.com
Coral Springs Art Walk
9405 NW 31 Ct
Coral Springs FL 33065
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.10.28Church by the Glades Holds 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Event
- News2020.10.27Artist Honors the Military in ‘Soldier Stories’ at the Coral Springs Museum of Art
- News2020.10.27Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution on Wednesday
- News2020.10.25Latest Crime Update for Coral Springs Through October 20