By: Matt Rothman
Coral Springs High School had high-expectations heading into States but settled for a third-place finish Friday night in the Medium-Non Tumbling Division.
While not the result Head Coach Amanda Mortimer would have liked, she is still proud of her team for winning a fourth-straight District Championship as well as a Regional Championship.
“The girls have worked hard all season long leading up to States,” said Mortimer. “We as coaches are very proud of them, and we cannot wait to come back next year even hungrier to win a state title.”
Coral Springs High School’s season is still not over as they will have a chance to participate in Nationals on February 7-8 at the Wide World of Sports in Orlando.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism. Originally from Long Island, he moved to Parkland shortly after high school. Along with Parkland Talk, Matt is the lone contributing writer for the New York Islanders with The Hockey Writers. He worked as the Assistant Sports Editor for his school paper, Eagle News.
- News2020.11.255 Taravella High School Bowlers Roll a Successful Season
- News2020.11.24Coral Springs Charter Bowling Has Another Terrific Season
- News2020.11.24Coral Springs High School Bowling Among Best in State
- News2020.11.24Weinstein and Edrich Lead Tight Group of Bowlers at Coral Glades High School