By: Matt Rothman
The Coral Springs High School girls soccer team held Senior Night on Wednesday against West Broward High School.
The Colts honored Jazmyn Frederick, Josefine Majdoch, and Dekiara Martinez at halftime.
“Just like every high school sports team, the younger players look up to the seniors for guidance and direction throughout the season,” said Head Coach Mike Guardino.” I know our seniors take pride in how their actions on and off the field inspire their teammates and lead us to success.”
CSHS also picked up a 1-0 win, with Fredrick scoring on an assist from Majdoch. The Colts head into their final three regular-season games with a record of 3-4-2. They previously had wins over Somerset Prep and Piper High School. In those games, the Colts outscored their opponents 9-2 and also have ties against Coral Glades and Everglades High School.
Next, they will face Monarch High School on Friday, Jan. 13, at 4 p.m. The Knights are 2-9 this year with wins over Blanche Ely and Deerfield Beach High School but lost 6-0 in their only meeting last year.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Parkland Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.02.03Coral Springs High School Girls Basketball Wins District Championship; Boys Team Hosts on Senior Night
- News2023.02.03Coral Springs Charter Cheerleading Team Places 3rd in State Championship
- News2023.02.01CSC Girls Basketball Advances in Playoffs; Boys Team Hosts Senior Night
- News2023.01.294 Teams From Coral Springs Compete in BCAA Wrestling Tournament