By Ryan Yousefi
After a short and temporary voluntary closure due to an employee testing positive for the Coronavirus, a popular frozen treat establishment is ready to reopen its doors.
Jeremiah’s Italian Ice, located at 9172 Wiles Road, closed their doors a little over a week ago after the owners discovered one of their employees had received a positive Coronavirus diagnosis.
At the time, a sign was placed on the door announcing the closure concerning “business needs.” Later, ownership indicated the move was a voluntary measure taken out of an abundance of caution.
After a thorough undertaking of all the procedures ownership put forth as a requirement to reopen, Jeremiah’s is set to open their doors on July 14.
Customers and residents on the Coral Springs Talk Facebook page expressed appreciation in response to Jeremiah’s Italian Ice taking the safety of their customers seriously. Starting Tuesday, they’ll be able to express their appreciation in person.
According to Jeremiah’s, a plan was put in place to reopen that included cleaning and contact tracing, and all systems are now go for reopening.
“We had the location professionally cleaned and disinfected and will be reopening with staff that has not worked with the individual that tested positively within the last 14 days,” said Devin Schneider, director of brand development for Jeremiah’s Italian Ice.
“We are grateful for the opportunity to reopen in a safe manner and to continue to scoop up flavorful experiences for our guests again.”
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- Crime & Safety2021.04.21Broward Schools Superintendent Robert Runcie Arrested For Perjury
- News2021.03.26COVID-19 and Vaccine Update for March 26: Coral Springs Crosses 12,000 Case Threshold
- News2021.03.24Coral Springs COVID-19 and Vaccine Update for March 24
- News2021.03.22Coral Springs COVID-19 and Vaccine Update for March 22