By Sharon Aron Baron
Adding a third location to its family of healthcare offices, Coral Springs Medical & Dental offers patients something unique — a one-stop healthcare approach.
Located at 2029 N University Drive near Doris Market and Panera Bread, The newly-opened 10,000 square foot facility offers primary care/family medicine, geriatrics, senior activities, behavioral health, podiatry, and dental care – all under one roof.
“Having multiple medical and dental services all under one roof gives us a unique approach to healthcare,” said Randy Kirshbaum, COO, HG Doctors. “Our doctors work collaboratively to ensure our patients have high-quality, cost-effective medical and dental care.”
Their senior center offers various activities and wellness programs such as SilverSneakers, chair yoga, meditation classes, and arts and crafts.
“We’re here for the community now and in the future, especially for our senior population,” said Kirshbaum. “We see patients who are 18 and older and have a special focus on those with Medicare and Humana/CarePlus Medicare Advantage plans.
Coral Springs Medical & Dental also offers same-day appointments, has an onsite lab and x-ray, and accepts most major insurance plans.
Founded in 1979 by Dr. Hernando Giraldo, HG Doctors provides care to patients at its two other locations in Hallandale Beach (Hallandale Medical Center) and Delray Beach (Delray Medical and Dental). All physicians are licensed and board-certified, and they are employing COVID-19 precautions and using hospital-grade disinfectants and all necessary PPE.
While other medical and dental practices have been forced to furlough employees, or worse yet, closed their doors during the pandemic, HG Doctors are bucking that trend and welcoming patients into its brand new, state-of-the-art facility.
“Primary care doctors play an even more important role now as many people in need of medical care are hesitant to go to the hospital for fear of contracting COVID-19,” said Kirshbaum.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event