By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Museum of Art was transformed into a dreamy moonscape at their annual masterpiece event last Saturday.
Guests were treated to a live band, grand piano playing, food, drinks, temporary tattoos, and the silhouette of moon models dancing behind an opaque screen.
“This truly magical evening allows the museum to continue the important work we are doing in our community,” said Museum Director Julia Andrews. “We like to invite guests to ‘Come to learn, Come to create, Come together.’”
Andrews didn’t have a final number yet, but she believed they raised approximately $25,000 for the museum from the event.
The museum, which features a permanent collection and an extensive sculpture garden, is open to the public and offers classes, programs, events and exhibits for residents of all ages in the Coral Springs, Parkland and Tamarac area. Fundraisers like Moondance help these programs, including the Healing With Art series, which brighten the lives people participating.
The Coral Springs Museum of Art located at 2855 Coral Springs Drive.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event