By: Sharon Aron Baron
Rated tops in commerce, art and beauty, Coral Springs was named the “Most Underrated Town in Florida” by an online magazine.
In a search for nominations, House Method conducted weeks of research, took national submissions, and evaluated more than 500 nominations to create a list of underrated towns across the U.S. – and Coral Springs made the tops for Florida.
According to Brand Editor Emily McCrary-Ruiz-Esparza, Coral Springs made the list because it is a place that could supply good jobs for residents, has an interesting art scene, and is a place where people would want to live and visit. More importantly, it had that “surprise” factor. House Method loved its family friendliness paired with its close proximity to large cities and beaches.
“Composed of sprawling suburbs, amazing schools, and restaurants on nearly every corner, this town is the perfect place to raise a family or simply unwind. Take in the natural beauty of the Everglades or enjoy a riveting performance at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts—a space dedicated to the modern fusion of music, dance, and comedy, with events including dynamic shows, concerts, and festivals,” the article read.
Other cities include: Santa Maria Valley, California, Peachtree City, Georgia, Bangor, Maine, Marshfield, Massachusetts, Rochester, New York and Park City, Utah. Full list here.
House Method, a home and garden site, was founded in August, 2017.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs
- News2021.10.14Coral Springs ‘Taps’ into Bavarian Culture with Amazing Oktoberfest Celebration