By Kevin Deutsch
A 27-year-old woman was arrested during a routine traffic stop in Coral Springs after police discovered her license had been suspended 22 times, court records show.
Quanisha Way, of Lauderhill, was stopped by a Coral Springs Police officer in the 2900 block of North University Drive on Nov. 17 for going 60 miles per hour in a 40 mile per hour zone, according to an arrest affidavit.
Police ran her name and discovered the series of driver’s license suspensions, the most recent of which took effect on July 31, the affidavit states.
Way was booked on charges of driving with a suspended license and speeding. She was taken to the Broward Main Jail and released on a $750 bond, records show.
Send to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Crime & Safety2022.01.27“I Don’t Think It’s Okay”: Coral Springs Man Arrested on Child Porn Charges
- Crime & Safety2022.01.26Family of Coral Springs Man Killed by Teen Driver: He Had ‘Such a Bright Future’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.25Driver in Deadly Ferrari Crash Notches Legal Wins Against BSO
- News2022.01.25Florida Closes Monoclonal Antibody Sites After FDA Revokes Authorization