Sun April 15, 2012 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The City of Coral Springs is proud to present our Annual “WorldFest Celebration” hosted by the Multi-Cultural Advisory Committee. Is is a community festival intended to celebrate the various cultures in our rapidly growing diverse community. Free admission ($3 parking), foods from around the world, live music and dance presentations, amusements for the children, arts and crafts.
Sportsplex at Coral Springs – 2575 Sportsplex Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33067
For more information contact:
Lydia Cutz at 954-344-1063
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.04.02Large Increase in Coral Springs COVID-19 Cases On April 2 City by City Report
- News2020.04.02Cruise Ships Given Permission to Dock at Port Everglades Thursday Afternoon
- News2020.04.01Coral Springs COVID-19 Cases Continue to Rise in Florida Department of Health April 1 Report
- News2020.04.01Marjory Stoneman Douglas Teachers Share Inspiring Messages for Students in New Video