Sun April 15, 2012 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The City of Coral Springs is proud to present our Annual “WorldFest Celebration” hosted by the Multi-Cultural Advisory Committee. Is is a community festival intended to celebrate the various cultures in our rapidly growing diverse community. Free admission ($3 parking), foods from around the world, live music and dance presentations, amusements for the children, arts and crafts.
Sportsplex at Coral Springs – 2575 Sportsplex Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33067
For more information contact:
Lydia Cutz at 954-344-1063
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.23Video: Patient at Broward Health Coral Springs Celebrates 101st Birthday
- News2020.09.23Sawgrass Nature Center Raising Funds for Environmental Education Project for Title 1 Schools
- News2020.09.23Clear Space by Safety Disposing Hazardous Waste October 3
- News2020.09.22Coral Springs Museum of Art Features the Smithsonian’s ‘100 Faces of War’