By: Jill Fox
Through our joint effort with the Coral Springs Police Department to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes that occurred in Coral Springs from January 13 through January 21.
Theft of bicycle
3600 block of NW 110th Ave between January 15 at 5:08 p.m. and January 16 at 8:02 a.m.
2700 block of Riverside Drive on January 13 between 7:00 a.m. and 7:11 a.m. with damage greater than $1,000
4000 block of Woodside Drive on January 13 at 8:25 p.m. with damage greater than $200 but less than $1,000
Shoplifting/retail theft/felony retail theft/petit theft
Walmart at 6001 Coral Ridge Drive on January 13 at 2:56 p.m.
Benihana at 1695 North University Drive on January 16 at 3:28 p.m.
Domino’s at 11339 West Atlantic Blvd on January 16 between 5:38 p.m. and 6:15 p.m.
Aramark Corp at 3000 Coral Hills Drive on January 17 between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
Doris Italian Market and Bakery at 2077 North University Drive on January 18 at 5:55 p.m.
McDonalds at 7751 West Sample Road on January 16 at 3:51 p.m.
Eagle Ridge Elementary School
A petit theft occurred between June 7 and December 17, and was reported on January 16.
Coral Springs High School
A credit card theft occurred on January 18 at 11:15 a.m.
Karen Munroe, 53, on charges of grand theft greater than $300 but less than $5,000 on January 15.
Lovan Gibbs, 21, on charges of burglary armed with a dangerous weapon within a dwelling, structure or conveyance on January 15.
Michael Ryan Kenney, 33, on charges of heroin possession on January 17.
Miachael Lee Spinella, 33, on charges of cocaine possession on January 15.
Olivia Patterson, 61, on charges of cocaine possession on January 16.
Ronald Hernandez, 36, on charges of drug paraphernalia/possession or use of drug paraphernalia on January 17.
Frank Galarza Hernandez, 28, on charges of obstructing an officer without violence on January 17.
Bernardo Enrique Lopez-Chavez, 43, on charges of petit theft-2nd degree-3rd Subsequent offense on January 18.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She is currently a Senior Account Director at Lon Haber & Co., a leading full-service public relations firm. Fox worked at NBC Miami for eight years after graduating from the University of Miami. She lives in Parkland with her husband, Brian and two children.
- Events2019.11.30Coral Square Mall Holds Memorable Holiday Events for the Whole Family
- News2019.11.26Exciting Winter Break Camps Available for Local Kids
- News2019.11.12Free Coral Springs Integrative Health Expo Focuses on Holistic Wellness
- News2019.11.08Get ‘Blo-wn’ Away At Coral Springs’ New Blow Dry Bar