By: Jill Fox
Through our joint effort with the Coral Springs Police Department to share updates to residents, this is a summary of crimes that occurred in Coral Springs from March 3 through March 10.
Macy’s at 9263 West Atlantic Blvd on March 8 at 6:15 p.m.
Robbery with firearm or deadly weapon
200 block of Lakeview Drive on March 3 between 2:45 a.m. and 3:02 a.m.
12400 block of West Atlantic Blvd on March 4 at 11:30 p.m.
Shoplifting/retail theft/felony retail theft/petit theft/grand theft
Lowes at 3651 Turtle Creek Drive between March 4 at 10:56 a.m. and March 5 at 10:40 a.m.
Domestic Battery/Touch another person against will
11300 block of NW 3rd Place on March 5 between 6:00 p.m. and 6:11 p.m.
8900 block of NW 39th Street on March 6 at 4:33 p.m.
3700 block of NW 116th Terrace on March 7 at 11:40 a.m.
5600 block of North University Drive on March 8 at 3:59 p.m.
Battery/Intentionally Strike/Touch another person against will
9000 block of Thunderbird Drive on March 8 between 11:50 a.m. and 11:52 a.m.
3200 block of NW 99th Way on March 8 between 6:00 p.m. and 6:15 p.m.
8100 block of NW 42nd Street on March 9 at 6:57 p.m.
Property damage occurred at Eagle Ridge Elementary at 11500 Westview Drive on March 4 between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
Matthew Antione Whitfield, 29, on charges of domestic battery by strangulation at the 8200 block of NW 24th Street on March 3.
Brandon Edward Hayes, 22, on charges of battery on a law enforcement officer at 3700 Turtle Run Blvd on March 3.
Naomi W. Innocant, 25, on charges of battery/ intentionally causing bodily harm at the 900 block of Coral Club Drive on March 4.
Selena M. Da Costa, 19, on charges of battery/ intentionally causing bodily harm/dating at the 11500 block of NW 43rd Street on March 4.
Timothy Joseph Roman, 51, on charges of petit theft at Walmart at 3801 Turtle Creek Drive on March 4.
Rosario Michael Pennachio, 39, on charges of obstruction of an officer without violence at the 11500 block of Royal Palm Blvd on March 4.
Paul Anthony Acevedo, 33, on charges of carrying a concealed weapon at the 1000 block of Twin Lakes Drive on March 6.
Elanir Gasciarnio, 68, on charges of petit theft at Kohls at 9469 West Atlantic Blvd on March 6.
Jonmekya Lashantee Pratt, on charges of retail theft/felony retail theft at Coral Square Mall at 9215 West Atlantic Blvd on March 7.
Markesha Sawyer, 30, on charges of grand theft/ retail theft greater than $300 but less than $5,000 at Footlocker at 9215 West Atlantic Blvd on March 7.
Thomas Leo Caravello, 51, on charges of battery/intentionally touching or striking another person at the 1000 block of NW 83rd Drive on March 8.
Eladio Alexander Martinez Santana, 40, on charges of battery/touch or strike/battery/domestic violence at the 400 block of Lakeview Drive on March 9.
Kierra Wright, 21, on charges of shoplift/retail theft at Walmart at 6001 Coral Ridge Drive on March 9.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and Advertising from the University of Miami. During college, Fox enjoyed working at Walt Disney World. She loves living in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 10 and Randi, 7.
- News2020.11.23Principal Surprises Teacher with ‘Debate Coach of the Year’ Award
- News2020.11.22NutriFlo IV Lounge and Med Spa Brings IV Vitamin Therapy to Coral Springs
- News2020.11.19Basser’s Holds Special Tastings to Help ‘Wine Down’ Over the Holidays
- News2020.11.17Coral Springs Pest Control Company Appears on ‘Designing Spaces’