By: Sharon Aron Baron
According to the Department of Health, Coral Springs has 141 tested COVID-19 cases and there are 25,269 in Florida as of Saturday.
At least 740 Florida residents have died from COVID-19. In Broward County, there have been 115 deaths ranging in ages 30 to 99. See the following data from the Florida Department of Health
County, Age, Gender and date of death.
Keep sending your tips to Coral Springs Talk
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest