By: Sharon Aron Baron
According to the Department of Health, Coral Springs has 141 tested COVID-19 cases and there are 25,269 in Florida as of Saturday.
At least 740 Florida residents have died from COVID-19. In Broward County, there have been 115 deaths ranging in ages 30 to 99. See the following data from the Florida Department of Health
County, Age, Gender and date of death.
Keep sending your tips to Coral Springs Talk
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.05.07Register Now for the ‘King of Coral Springs’ Chess Tournament in Coral Springs
- News2021.05.06Pet Therapy Dogs Delivers Message in Honor of National Nurses Week
- News2021.05.06City of Coral Springs Facilities Still Require Face Masks, Despite Executive Order
- News2021.05.06Pet Supermarket Honors a ‘Teacher’s Pet’ that Helps Students Learn