By: Sharon Aron Baron
According to the Department of Health, Coral Springs has 141 tested COVID-19 cases and there are 25,269 in Florida as of Saturday.
At least 740 Florida residents have died from COVID-19. In Broward County, there have been 115 deaths ranging in ages 30 to 99. See the following data from the Florida Department of Health
County, Age, Gender and date of death.
Keep sending your tips to Coral Springs Talk
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1