By: Sharon Aron Baron
According to the Department of Health, Coral Springs has 141 tested COVID-19 cases and there are 25,269 in Florida as of Saturday.
At least 740 Florida residents have died from COVID-19. In Broward County, there have been 115 deaths ranging in ages 30 to 99. See the following data from the Florida Department of Health
County, Age, Gender and date of death.
Keep sending your tips to Coral Springs Talk
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event