By: Sharon Aron Baron
Broward County’s Administrator canceled the Emergency Curfew Order imposed May 31 – June 2 after protests about the death of George Floyd turned violent.
The curfew can be reimposed for part or all of the county with as little as one hour of prior written notice if there is evidence of possible civil unrest that threatens the health, safety, or welfare of the public.
The Broward County Code of Ordinances gives the County Administrator the authority to impose a general curfew applicable throughout the community while there is a State of Local Emergency in effect.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video
- News2020.09.14City of Coral Springs Hosts Plasma and Blood Drive
- News2020.09.14Service Hours Offered for Students at Chabad of Coral Springs Free Food Distribution