By Sharon Aron Baron
The Coral Springs Parkland Democratic Club has announced two upcoming events for April and May.
The first event is the April meeting, which had to be rescheduled due to unforeseen circumstances. The meeting will now take place on Thursday April 20, at 7:00 p.m. at Cypress Hall, located at 1300 Coral Springs Dr.
Members and guests are invited to join in for ice cream and games. Anyone interested in attending is asked to RSVP here. The Club encourages attendees to bring a friend and help spread the word to make it a fun-filled evening.
The club will not hold a May meeting this year, as it falls on the International Day of Prayer. Instead, they are having their first fundraiser of the year – the Coral Springs Parkland Democratic Club Luncheon, which will be held on Sunday, May 7, from 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel & Convention Center.
Hosted by Coral Springs Commissioner Joshua Simmons, the event features Manny Oliver, a gun safety advocate and father of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting victim Joaquin “Guac” Oliver, as the keynote speaker. The Club will also honor Norm Grad for his commitment to the party.
Tickets for the Coral Springs Parkland Democratic Club Luncheon can be purchased or membership renewed/purchased online.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- EventsOctober 1, 2023Coral Springs Gears Up for the 2023 Oktoberfest Extravaganza
- EventsSeptember 29, 2023Coral Springs Police Department’s Humane Unit Hosts Pet Food Drive
- EventsSeptember 27, 2023Sawgrass Nature Center’s ‘Give a Hoot’ Gala Benefits Wildlife Rehabilitation
- EventsSeptember 25, 2023TICKET ALERT: Culinary Delights Meet Fine Vintages at Basser’s 2023 Food & Wine Festival