By: Sharon Aron Baron
This weekend is the exciting Saint Andrew Catholic Church Carnival featuring rides for every age, plus games, food, beer gardens, raffles and vendors.
Come early and stay late. Local talent will also be performing. Bring the whole family because there will be something to keep everyone entertained for hours.
New this year is a Chinese auction with prizes from the Florida Marlins, Florida Panthers and local spas. Also a $3,000 raffle and live bands.
January 26 – January 29
Friday 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Sunday 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Located at Address: 9950 NW 29 Street Coral Springs, FL 33065.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.09.205 Cases of Child Abuse Reported this Week in Coral Springs Crime
- News2020.09.19Vice Mayor Joy Carter Appointed to Serve on Florida League of Cities Legislative Policy Committee
- News2020.09.18Coral Springs Employer Awards Grants to 2 Minority-Owned Businesses
- News2020.09.17VIDEO: Coral Springs Police Respond to Alleged Rough Arrest Video