By: Sharon Aron Baron
This weekend is the exciting Saint Andrew Catholic Church Carnival featuring rides for every age, plus games, food, beer gardens, raffles and vendors.
Come early and stay late. Local talent will also be performing. Bring the whole family because there will be something to keep everyone entertained for hours.
New this year is a Chinese auction with prizes from the Florida Marlins, Florida Panthers and local spas. Also a $3,000 raffle and live bands.
January 26 – January 29
Friday 5:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Sunday 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Located at Address: 9950 NW 29 Street Coral Springs, FL 33065.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- Events2021.07.21TICKET ALERT: ‘Menopause The Musical’ Heads to the Coral Springs Center For The Arts
- Events2021.07.19TICKET ALERT: Coral Springs International Dinner Dance Celebrates the USA
- Events2021.07.13Ticket Alert: The Ultimate QUEEN Celebration Heads to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.07.12Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event