By: Sharon Aron Baron
After Taisha De Aza was admitted to Broward Health Coral Springs On April 29, her eager parents and aunts camped outside the hospital until her son was born.
The next afternoon their lucky day arrived when Kyler was born at 5:52 p.m., weighing 8.5 pounds and 20 inches long.
Because of COVID-19 restrictions at hospitals, Proud parents Taisha and Samuel Nuñez gave everyone their first glimpse of Kyler through a window of the maternity ward.
Got News? Send it to Coral Springs Talk Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.10.27Bites-N-Sips Returns to Coral Springs on Nov. 5
- Events2021.10.22Tickets Still Available for Comedian Whitney Cummings Nov. 12
- Events2021.10.21Tickets Still Available for ‘The Price is Right Live’ in Coral Springs Oct. 29
- News2021.10.19Volunteers Needed to Assist Free Food Distribution at Chabad of Coral Springs