By: Sharon Aron Baron
After Taisha De Aza was admitted to Broward Health Coral Springs On April 29, her eager parents and aunts camped outside the hospital until her son was born.
The next afternoon their lucky day arrived when Kyler was born at 5:52 p.m., weighing 8.5 pounds and 20 inches long.
Because of COVID-19 restrictions at hospitals, Proud parents Taisha and Samuel Nuñez gave everyone their first glimpse of Kyler through a window of the maternity ward.
Got News? Send it to Coral Springs Talk Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2020.11.30New Covid-19 Testing Site in Coral Springs Offers 2 Types of Detection
- News2020.11.29Broward County Public Schools Awarded Grants to Broaden Participation in Computer Science
- News2020.11.29Popular ‘Bethlehem Revisited’ Event Canceled Due to Covid-19
- News2020.11.28Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Free Food Distribution December 1