By Sharon Aron Baron
Parents looking for a safe place and exciting place for their child over Thanksgiving break have a great option in Coral Springs.
After safely running a Summer Camp in 2020, The Sawgrass Nature Center and Wildlife Hospital is proud to announce a Fall Break Camp through Thanksgiving Week.
Led by the adventurous staff at the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital, campers will discover the mysteries of nature at Camp Wild where they will learn through hands-on science activities, animal visits, outdoor exploration, and nature-inspired crafts.
Camp sessions run from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Extended hours are available for an additional fee and with advanced notice).
Fall Camp Wild fees are $50 each day or $190 per week (Member discounts available). Prices include all activities, T-Shirts, and supplies. Camp Wild is offered at Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital located at 3000 Sportsplex Dr. (in Sportsplex Park), Coral Springs.
Spots for camp have been limited due to our new restrictions, so reserve your camper’s seat while you still can on the Sawgrass Nature Center Website. For more information, contact Shelbey Rogers at 954-752-9453 or email@example.com.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2022.01.17Celebrating 10 Years: Winner’s Name Drawn for $150 Gift Card Giveaway
- News2022.01.17Free Food Distribution Held on Jan. 19 at Chabad of Coral Springs
- Events2022.01.16Winner Chosen for 4 Free Tickets to ‘World’s Largest Bounce House’
- Crime & Safety2022.01.14Coral Springs-Parkland Firefighter Who Battled Cancer Laid to Rest