By Sharon Aron Baron
Parents looking for a safe place and exciting place for their child over Thanksgiving break have a great option in Coral Springs.
After safely running a Summer Camp in 2020, The Sawgrass Nature Center and Wildlife Hospital is proud to announce a Fall Break Camp through Thanksgiving Week.
Led by the adventurous staff at the Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital, campers will discover the mysteries of nature at Camp Wild where they will learn through hands-on science activities, animal visits, outdoor exploration, and nature-inspired crafts.
Camp sessions run from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (Extended hours are available for an additional fee and with advanced notice).
Fall Camp Wild fees are $50 each day or $190 per week (Member discounts available). Prices include all activities, T-Shirts, and supplies. Camp Wild is offered at Sawgrass Nature Center & Wildlife Hospital located at 3000 Sportsplex Dr. (in Sportsplex Park), Coral Springs.
Spots for camp have been limited due to our new restrictions, so reserve your camper’s seat while you still can on the Sawgrass Nature Center Website. For more information, contact Shelbey Rogers at 954-752-9453 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 News Site Here.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.06.23New Religious School Director Joins Temple Beth Orr in Coral Springs
- Events2021.06.22Coral Springs Festival of the Arts Accepting Artist Submissions for 2022 Event
- Events2021.06.22Ticket Alert: Comedian Steven Wright Performs at the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Events2021.06.18Volunteers Needed for Coral Springs Drive Clean-Up Day June 26