By: Sharon Aron Baron
If you have a horse-obsessed youngster ages 9 to 16 who’s looking for something to do this winter break, sign him or her up for Winter Break Equestrian Day Camp at Tradewinds Park & Stables. The camp is offered from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, December 23, 26, and 27 and December 30 and January 2 and 3. Students will receive instruction in such areas as horse grooming, routine horse care and maintenance, appropriate use and care of tack and equipment, nutrition and feeding, and anatomy of the horse. Riding instruction is also included, weather permitting. The fee is $75 per day, and registration is ongoing at the park office daily from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: Tradewinds Park & Stables
3600 W. Sample Rd., Coconut Creek, FL 33073
WHEN: Mondays, Thursdays, & Fridays, December 23, 26, & 27, and December 30, January 2, & 3, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
WHO: For ages 9-16.
HOW: $75/day. Registration is accepted at the park office, open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Editor of Talk Media and writer for Coral Springs Talk. CST was created in 2012 to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Coral Springs and the rest of South Florida.
- News2021.01.21State COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Scheduling System Now Up in Broward County
- News2021.01.20See the Works of Photographer and Filmmaker Cheryl Maeder at the Coral Springs Museum
- News2021.01.19Coral Springs Crime and Arrest Update Through January 12
- News2021.01.19Girl Scouts Receive Funding from Coral Springs Community Chest